Mittwoch, 12. November 2008

SPYS PRISCILLA LEVAC STOMPS COVER OF SNOWBOARD CANADA


Spy's Priscilla Levac is spotlight front and center on the roof of a cop car on the fall cover of Snowboard Canada. Yeah! She snags a 10 page feature spread. Priscilla talks about her riding, raw-food diet and her spirituality. It’s a great article. Make sure to pick up a copy and take a few minutes. Afterwards you just might stop from the daily grind day-to-day and think about what she has to say.

Closing words of wisdom. “We need to have the wisdom to live in the present, to be conscious of right now. You don’t need to feed your ego; you need to feed your soul.”


She started her own first-layer company called Cilla. Made with the most enviro-friendly fabrics and manufactured in Vancouver. “This costs more, but we know the employees are treated fairly, it supports our local economy, and there is less of an impact on the environment.”


Raw food and snowboarding go hand in hand. “When I’m on raw food, my body and mind feels like one. My head is clearer and more focused. I have more energy, my immune system is strong, I recover faster when I’m injured and I have a positive mind. That obviously affects my snowboarding.”


Priscilla is the only girl featured in the new Standard movie Aesthetica.

Keine Kommentare: